External Sixth Form Registration Form
If you decide you would like to register your child for Princethorpe College's Sixth Form please complete the registration form below.
The registration form will take approximately 15 - 20 minutes to complete. As part of the registration process, we will ask you to upload the following documents, which you may wish to locate in advance and save electronic copies of locally.
- A copy of your child's long-form birth certificate (which includes both the child's and the parents' details).
- A passport-style photograph of your child
- Passport details (if available)
- Any scholarship applications (please see scholarship forms below).
- 500 word statement in support of the application from the candidate
- All qualifications with final grades and predicted grades - Please download our Educational Qualifications form here
You may also need to submit evidence of the right to study in the UK if applicable, for example, a status document or biometric residence permit.
If applicable, please upload any SEND supporting documents.
We will also ask for online payment of the non-refundable £50 registration fee which will require a credit or debit card.
If you have any queries regarding registering your child, please contact the Admissions Team at email@example.com
The registration and scholarship deadline for 2024 Sixth Form entry is Monday 22 January 2024.
Scholarship Applications Forms
If you wish to apply for a Sixth Form Scholarship, please download, fill in and upload the relevant forms below. You are able to complete the forms electronically. For the best results, we advise you use Adobe Reader which is a free piece of software.
Please read the below declaration. As part of your application, you will be asked to tick to acknowledge that you have read and understood this document. This agreement to the child being registered at the School is required.
The person submitting the online form below must obtain the agreement of all other parties with parental responsibility to submit the registration form and accept the conditions of the declaration.
Please refer to the government’s website for information relating to parental responsibility,