This page is intended to be a 'one-stop shop' for parents seeking information relating to the school and their children.
- Parent Portal
View your child's timetable, teachers, reports and public exam details and curriculum information.
- Billing Information
Access your bills and fee account online.
Admissions - 01926 624201 - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Reception and General Enquiries - 01926 634200 - email@example.com
Student Hub including Lost Property - 01926 634260
Termly Co-Curricular Activities - please click here for information.
The Flagpole - The College's bi-weekly e-newsletter.
Follow the College on:
Postal address:Princethorpe College,
Telephone: 01926 634200
Facsimile: 01926 633365
SATNAV: Use CV23 9PU
Click on this link to see the Foundation's response to GDPR and to view our Privacy Notices.
Click here to link to our policies.
Did you know?
You can download the College calendar onto your mobile device or computer, click on See More Events below and follow the instructions, this is a live calendar and your device will be updated automatically.
Oct 18 Thu
- 12:15-13:05Lower Sixth Visiting Speaker: James Wycherley, Insight Management - Insight Into My FutureG14 - Theatre
- 12:15-13:05Upper Sixth Visiting Speaker: 'How To Interview Well'6FCLT
- 19:00-20:30Malawi 2020 parents and pupils meetingSixth Form Lecture Theatre
Oct 19 Fri
- Half Term begins after school today
- Non-Uniform Day and Sixth Form Pink Day Sixth Form Centre
- The Flagpole deadline
- 17:00Duke of Edinburgh's Award - Deadline for Enrolment
Oct 20 Sat
Oct 21 Sun
Click above to go to our Sports Calendar of fixtures including team sheets information.
We are very fortunate that a large number of parents are able to offer their time, help and expertise to assist us in many areas of the schools. These include:
- The Parent Teacher Association
- Careers-related activities: interviews, the Careers Fair and Work Experience
- Help with co-curricular activities
If you feel able to help out in any aspect of the College we would be very grateful if you could complete this brief questionnaire, please.