PTA Christmas Fair
The PTA Christmas Fair will take place on Sunday 28 November - a fun, festive event for all ages
On Sunday 28 November 2021 from 2.00pm to 4.30pm the PTAChristmas Fair will include lots of fun activities including:
- Christmas shopping market – choose from a range of artisan crafts, jewellery and gift
- Christmas craft room – make a Christmas table decoration
- Refreshments – mince pies and mulled wine, hot drinks and cake
- Bottle and Chocolate Tombolas
- Many other fun stalls
You can also participate in the Christmas Raffle and tickets will be sent out after half-term. We have some fantastic prizes:
- 1st Prize £250
- 2nd Prize Fortnum and Mason Champagne and Chocolate Hamper
- 3rd Prize £100
Plus, many more….
We would be very grateful for donations of bottles and/or chocolates in order to run the ever-popular tombolas - these can be sent in to school via the Student Hub.
If you love decorating for Christmas and would like to help in the preparation for the Fair or even at the Fair itself, we’d really like to hear from you. Setting up begins after school on Friday 26 November and runs through the weekend. We greatly appreciate any help, so even if you can only spare half an hour we’d love to see you. Please email PTA@princethorpe.co.uk for more information.