Princethorpe College is a Catholic, co-educational, HMC independent day school for about 850 pupils aged eleven to eighteen and welcomes members of all faiths and backgrounds.
Click on the arrow above to view our video 'A Spirit of Family'.
The College is renowned for the way in which it looks after its pupils and is characterised by its strong Christian ethos, which underpins everything we do.
The school has a unique history, beautiful surroundings and unequalled character. The atmosphere is warm, open and friendly, but the traditional values of courtesy, discipline, organisation and mutual respect are expected from all; pupils are not stuffy but know how to behave.
We pursue academic rigour, want our pupils to be enthusiastic about hard work and to play a full part in the broader aspects of school life, whether in sport, drama, music, charitable fund-raising, community service, the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, or the many other activities which are on offer. We also want them to enjoy their education.
Our aim is simple: to treat every pupil as an individual, supporting them as they grow into mature, confident, resilient and well-rounded young people with a strong set of moral values to guide them through adult life.
- College Charity Walkers Blistering SuccessA dedicated team of thirty walkers from Princethorpe College achieved a total of 672 miles to raise cash for national charity Mary’s Meals.
- Battle Of The Books! Love, Loneliness And Pyjamas…2015’s Year 8 Book Quiz had all the ingredients of a good novel; tension, drama and conflict!
- Good Luck To Irish Dancer Grace Competing At Montreal World ChampionshipsAnyone familiar with the world of Irish Dancing will know that it’s nothing short of miraculous what two feet can achieve!
- Class Of 2015 Receive Princethorpe DiplomaSixty three members of this year’s Upper Sixth have been awarded the Princethorpe Diploma.
- College Robotics Club Gets Up Close And Personal With All Things ProgrammedPrincethorpe College’s dynamic Robotics Club is a hub of techie minded youngsters who just love creating moving things from inanimate objects.
Apr 18 Sat
- Duke of Edinburgh Bronze practice expedition Long Itchington
Apr 19 Sun
- Duke of Edinburgh Gold, Silver and Bronze practice expeditions return
Apr 20 Mon
- 08:40Trinity Term begins
- 11:15-13:00Year 11 GCSE Ethics & Philosophy mock exam
- 13:00-13:55Performing Arts Committee meetingRoundhouse
- 14:00-15:45Year 10 GCSE Religious Studies mock exam
- 16:00-17:30Heads of Department meetingF16
Apr 21 Tue
- 16:15-17:30Pastoral Team meeting6FCMR
- 18:30-20:30OPs Committee meeting6FCDR
Apr 22 Wed
- Sixth Form places and scholarship acceptance deadline