Princethorpe College is a Catholic, co-educational, HMC independent day school for about 850 pupils aged eleven to eighteen and welcomes members of all faiths and backgrounds.
Click on the arrow above to view our video 'A Spirit of Family'.
The College is renowned for the way in which it looks after its pupils and is characterised by its strong Christian ethos, which underpins everything we do.
The school has a unique history, beautiful surroundings and unequalled character. The atmosphere is warm, open and friendly, but the traditional values of courtesy, discipline, organisation and mutual respect are expected from all; pupils are not stuffy but know how to behave.
We pursue academic rigour, want our pupils to be enthusiastic about hard work and to play a full part in the broader aspects of school life, whether in sport, drama, music, charitable fund-raising, community service, the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, or the many other activities which are on offer. We also want them to enjoy their education.
Our aim is simple: to treat every pupil as an individual, supporting them as they grow into mature, confident, resilient and well-rounded young people with a strong set of moral values to guide them through adult life.
- Flippin’ ‘Eck - College Pancake Races Feed Funds For National CharityPrincethorpe College students enjoyed a lunch time of pancake races to raise cash for the Scottish based charity Mary’s Meals.
- Princethorpe Young Entrepeneurs Have Sure Got The VybePrincethorpe College’s Young Enterprise team have struck up a deal with high quality Leamington fashion store Two Seasons, following their recent sales’ success at the Young Enterprise Fair.
- Mary’s Meals Walkers Get Ready To Step Up The ChallengeStaff and students at Princethorpe College are bracing themselves for their imminent walking challenge to raise money for the charity Mary’s Meals.
- Bromley, Bessey and Dibb Are Queens Of The ISA National Cross Country ChampsFollowing on from Princethorpe College’s dominance of the ISA Midlands Qualifying Cross Country Championships, a strong team of thirteen athletes prepared for the Nationals Championships held on home turf on Saturday 1 March.
- Princethorpe’s Buried Treasure Puts History Into The FutureMembers of Princethorpe College’s History Society are taking the opportunity to make life easy for historians of tomorrow by giving them a taste of twenty-first century life at the school
Mar 09 Sun
- 09:00Boys' Rugby - 1st VII - Oakham (A) depart 07:30
Mar 10 Mon
- 14:30Girls' Netball - U15a, U15b, U15c - King Henry VIII (H)
- 16:00Tutor Team Meetings
- 16:15Boys' Football - U13 - Dixie (H)
- 16:45Boys' Hockey - U13 - Solihull School (A) depart 15:50
- 18:00Trustees' Finance Committee Meeting6FCMR
Mar 11 Tue
- 16:00-20:00West Midland Chemistry Quiz FinalsUniversity of Birmingham
- 16:15Boys' Football - U12 - Harris Sports College (H)
- 16:15Boys' Football - U14 - Lawrence Sheriff (H)
- 18:30-20:30OPs Committee Meeting6FCDR