Princethorpe College is a Catholic, co-educational, HMC independent day school for about 850 pupils aged eleven to eighteen and welcomes members of all faiths and backgrounds.
Click on the arrow above to view our video 'A Spirit of Family'.
The College is renowned for the way in which it looks after its pupils and is characterised by its strong Christian ethos, which underpins everything we do.
The school has a unique history, beautiful surroundings and unequalled character. The atmosphere is warm, open and friendly, but the traditional values of courtesy, discipline, organisation and mutual respect are expected from all; pupils are not stuffy but know how to behave.
We pursue academic rigour, want our pupils to be enthusiastic about hard work and to play a full part in the broader aspects of school life, whether in sport, drama, music, charitable fund-raising, community service, the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, or the many other activities which are on offer. We also want them to enjoy their education.
Our aim is simple: to treat every pupil as an individual, supporting them as they grow into mature, confident, resilient and well-rounded young people with a strong set of moral values to guide them through adult life.
- ‘Princewarts’ House Activity Day – A Magical SuccessAn enormous Princewarts sign greeted muggles and wizards as they journeyed up the drive on Wednesday 1 July for House Activity Day. Each of the four Houses were ushered into the Great Hall and welcomed by Professor Dumbledore (Mr David Hare) who threw down the magical gauntlet inspiring everyone to do their House proud.
- National Standard Performance For Pask Wins Midlands Regional HeptathlonPrincethorpe College Heptathlete star, Annabelle Pask, proved that she is back on form by winning the individual Midlands Regional Heptathlon.
- All That Jazz - Striking The Right Chord Gains Tom A Place At The Birmingham ConservatoireTop jazz player, Tom Barnes, has been accepted onto the Jazz Course at the Junior Birmingham Conservatoire.
- Castle Crowns Off Princethorpe ExperienceAfter the weeks and months of studying and revising, the Sixth Form Leavers Prom is a much anticipated event in the Sixth Form diary.
- Princethorpe Hockey On The Road To Regional SuccessTen Princethorpe College Hockey players have been selected to play at Junior Regional Performance Centre level.
Jul 05 Sun
Jul 06 Mon
Jul 07 Tue
Jul 08 Wed
Jul 09 Thu
Jul 10 Fri
Jul 11 Sat
- Athletics - ESAA Athletics Championships - Gateshead (A) depart tbc
Jul 12 Sun
- 13:00Years 10 to Upper Sixth Taize trip returns
Jul 13 Mon
Jul 14 Tue
Jul 15 Wed
Jul 16 Thu
Jul 17 Fri
- Eid-ul-Fitr (end of Ramadan)
- South Africa Sports Tour returns to Princethorpe
Jul 18 Sat
Jul 19 Sun
Jul 20 Mon
Jul 21 Tue
- 18:30Governing Body Committee meetingRoundhouse
Jul 22 Wed
Jul 23 Thu
Jul 24 Fri