Princethorpe College is a Catholic, co-educational, HMC independent day school for around 900 pupils aged eleven to eighteen and welcomes members of all faiths and backgrounds.
Click on the arrow above to find out what Princethorpe's all about.
The College is renowned for the way in which it looks after its pupils and is characterised by its strong Christian ethos, which underpins everything we do.
The school has a unique history, beautiful surroundings and unequalled character. The atmosphere is warm, open and friendly, but the traditional values of courtesy, discipline, organisation and mutual respect are expected from all; pupils are not stuffy but know how to behave.
We pursue academic rigour, want our pupils to be enthusiastic about hard work and to play a full part in the broader aspects of school life, whether in sport, drama, music, charitable fund-raising, community service, the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, or the many other activities which are on offer. We also want them to enjoy their education.
Our aim is simple: to treat every pupil as an individual, supporting them as they grow into mature, confident, resilient and well-rounded young people with a strong set of moral values to guide them through adult life.
We have our own junior school and nursery, Crackley Hall School and Little Crackers, just down the road in Kenilworth, and we welcomed the Crescent School, an independent junior school in Rugby, to the Foundation on 1 September 2016. These schools both share our Christian ethos, resources and love of learning.
Click on this link to see the Foundation's response to GDPR and to view our Privacy Notices.
- The Princethorpe Foundation Shortlisted For Two AwardsThe Princethorpe Foundation is thrilled to have been shortlisted in two categories in the Independent School of the Year Awards.
- Princethorpe’s Porridge Pots Support World Porridge DayMore than 100 Princethorpe College pupils and staff have once again supported World Porridge Day, raising money for the Scottish charity Mary’s Meals.
- Lower Sixth Develop Leadership And Initiative At Marle HallLower Sixth enjoyed a three day trip to Marle Hall that offered students the chance to develop leadership and initiative skills, personal resilience and gave them the opportunity to bond together as a group.
- Princethorpe College Invaded By Roman Centurions Again!The Romans returned to Princethorpe on Tuesday 9 October, armed with swords and scutums (shields) and ready to do battle.
- Residential Proves Princethorpe’s Year 7 Are Great PioneersOur Year 7 Princethorpe Pioneers returned happy, exhausted and more than a little muddy from their residential trip to the Pioneer Centre at Cleobury Mortimer in Shropshire.
Oct 15 Mon
- 14:30Boys' Rugby - U15A - Natwest Cup Round 2 / Plate Round 1 (A) depart tbc
- 16:00Staff Meeting/CPD Session
Oct 16 Tue
- 14:30Boys' Rugby - U14A - King Edward VI, Five Ways (H)
- 15:45-18:30Oxbridge WorkshopMyton School
- 16:30-18:30Trustees' Education and Staffing Committee Meeting (General)Montargis
Oct 17 Wed
- 14:15Girls' Hockey - 1st XI, 2nd XI - Solihull School (H)
- 14:45Boys' Rugby - 1st XV, 2nd XV - King Edward VI, Five Ways (A) depart 13:15
- 16:15Netball - U14 - Southam College (H)
- 18:30-21:00Sixth Form Open Evening
Oct 18 Thu
- 12:15-13:05Lower Sixth Visiting Speaker: James Wycherley, Insight Management - Insight Into My FutureG14 - Theatre
- 12:15-13:05Upper Sixth Visiting Speaker: 'How To Interview Well'6FCLT
- 14:30Boys' Rugby - U13A - King Edward VI, Five Ways (A) depart 13:15
- 16:15Football - U12A, U12B - Rugby Free School (H)
- 16:30Girls' Hockey - U14A, U15A - Rugby School (A) depart 15:55
- 19:00-20:30Malawi 2020 parents and pupils meetingSixth Form Lecture Theatre
Oct 19 Fri
- Half Term begins after school today
- Non-Uniform Day and Sixth Form Pink Day Sixth Form Centre
- The Flagpole deadline
- 14:30Boys' Rugby - U12A - King Edward VI, Five Ways (H)
- 14:30Girls' Hockey - U12A, U12B - Solihull School (H)
- 14:30Girls' Hockey - U12C, U12D - Solihull School (A) depart 13:10
- 17:00Duke of Edinburgh's Award - Deadline for Enrolment