For times and other information about the Two Day Event on 26 and 27 May please click here
Princethorpe College is a Catholic, co-educational, HMC independent day school for around 900 pupils aged eleven to eighteen and welcomes members of all faiths and backgrounds.
Click on the arrow above to view our video 'A Spirit of Family'.
The College is renowned for the way in which it looks after its pupils and is characterised by its strong Christian ethos, which underpins everything we do.
The school has a unique history, beautiful surroundings and unequalled character. The atmosphere is warm, open and friendly, but the traditional values of courtesy, discipline, organisation and mutual respect are expected from all; pupils are not stuffy but know how to behave.
We pursue academic rigour, want our pupils to be enthusiastic about hard work and to play a full part in the broader aspects of school life, whether in sport, drama, music, charitable fund-raising, community service, the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, or the many other activities which are on offer. We also want them to enjoy their education.
Our aim is simple: to treat every pupil as an individual, supporting them as they grow into mature, confident, resilient and well-rounded young people with a strong set of moral values to guide them through adult life.
We have our own junior school and nursery, Crackley Hall School and Little Crackers, just down the road in Kenilworth, and we welcomed the Crescent School, an independent junior school in Rugby, to the Foundation on 1 September 2016. These schools both share our Christian ethos, resources and love of learning.
Click on this link to see the Foundation's response to GDPR and to view our Privacy Notices.
- Princethorpe’s Head Of Careers Joins UCAS’ Advisory BoardJacqui Quinney, Head of Careers at Princethorpe College has been appointed to UCAS’ Secondary Education Advisory Group (SEAG).
- Explorer Matt Dickinson Ventures To Princethorpe College To Give Geography InspirationMatt Dickinson, award-winning author and Mount Everest summiteer visited Princethorpe College on Monday 21 May 2018.
- Wonderful Whitemoor Lakes Weekend For Year 8sYear 8 enjoyed a wonderful weekend at Whitemoor Lakes Outdoor Residential Centre in mid May.
- OPs Enjoy Pub Meet At Ye Olde MitreA tremendous number of Old Princethorpians from across the generations managed to find their way to this quirky, historic venue and up the steep stairs into the cosy Bishop's Lounge.
- Foundation Welcomes Two New TrusteesThe Princethorpe Foundation is pleased to announce that it has appointed two new trustees. Elizabeth Kenward and Mike Fletcher have joined the Governing Body and will work with fellow Trustees to oversee the overall management and strategic direction of the Foundation.
May 27 Sun
- Feast of Saint Augustine
- Feast of the Holy Trinity
- Inter-Schools' National Two Day EventPrincethorpe EstateSunday: Roads & Tracks, Steeplechase and Cross-Country
- 10:00Peak District Climbing Trip departs
May 28 Mon
May 29 Tue
- 16:00Peak District Climbing Trip returns
May 30 Wed
- 18:00Orienteering - U18A - Octavian Droober Series (A)
May 31 Thu
- Corpus Christi