Princethorpe College is a Catholic, co-educational, HMC independent day school for about 850 pupils aged eleven to eighteen and welcomes members of all faiths and backgrounds.
Click on the arrow above to view our video 'A Spirit of Family'.
The College is renowned for the way in which it looks after its pupils and is characterised by its strong Christian ethos, which underpins everything we do.
The school has a unique history, beautiful surroundings and unequalled character. The atmosphere is warm, open and friendly, but the traditional values of courtesy, discipline, organisation and mutual respect are expected from all; pupils are not stuffy but know how to behave.
We pursue academic rigour, want our pupils to be enthusiastic about hard work and to play a full part in the broader aspects of school life, whether in sport, drama, music, charitable fund-raising, community service, the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, or the many other activities which are on offer. We also want them to enjoy their education.
Our aim is simple: to treat every pupil as an individual, supporting them as they grow into mature, confident, resilient and well-rounded young people with a strong set of moral values to guide them through adult life.
- College Team ‘Mans Up’ To Remember Christmas TruceThe Christmas Truce of 1914 has now become a landmark moment of the Great War.
- County Indoor Title Is A First For Princethorpe Hockey StarsPrincethorpe’s U16 Boys’ Hockey team have been crowned County Indoor Champions for the first time in College history.
- ‘It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas’The Princethorpe College annual Christmas Fair taking place on Sunday 30 November
- Thank You For The Music!More than fifty young singers from local primary schools joined Princethorpe's Director of Music For A Choral Fun Day
- Army Cadet Harry’s Star Award Sets Him Up For Career With The MarinesLower Sixth student and prospective marine, Harry McKenna, has been awarded a four star badge elevating him to the status of corporal in his South Warwickshire Army Cadet Detachment.
Nov 26 Wed
- 14:00Boys' Football - 1st XI - Lawrence Sheriff (H) CANCELLED
- 14:00Boys' Football - 2nd XI - Moreton Morrell (A) depart 13:15
- 14:30Boys' Hockey - 1st XI - KES Aston (A) depart 13:05
- 14:30Boys' Rugby - 1st VX - Southam College (A) depart 13:50
- 14:30Girls' Hockey - 1st XI - Stowe (H)
- 14:30Girls' Netball - 2nd VII, 3rd VII - Bishop Vesey's (H)
Nov 27 Thu
- 16:00-17:00House Talent Show rehearsalsAtrium
- 16:00-16:30SEND key teachers groupSixth Form CentreSixth form meeting room
- 16:15-17:30ICT User Group6FCMR
- 16:15Girls' Netball - U13, U12 - Southam College (A) depart 15:50 (CANCELLED)
- 16:30Boys' Hockey - U14a - Warwick School (H)
Nov 28 Fri
- Last date for Lent Term Calendar entries
- Sixth Form CERN trip departsGeneva
- The Flagpole deadline