Supporting the Foundation
At Princethorpe, our aim is simple; to treat every pupil as an individual, supporting them as they grow into mature, confident, resilient and well-rounded young people with a strong set of moral values to guide them through adult life.
We have established a Development Office to enable the provision of more bursaries to deserving pupils, to update our facilities, and to meet our strategic development plans.
We believe that every child with the potential and passion to benefit from a Princethorpe education should be given the opportunity to learn, grow and develop here.
With your help, we can help more children to benefit from this special education.
To see how bursaries have made a difference to our pupils' lives already, take a look at the short film below.
We hope you will join us on our philanthropic journey.
To make a donation, please visit our How to Support Us page.
To contact the Development Office call 01926 634265 or email
- Princethorpe To Host Development Reunion Dinner In Hong KongPrincethorpe College is delighted to be hosting a Development Reunion Dinner for Old Princethorpians on Saturday 14 April 2018 at The Hong Kong Club, 1 Jackson Road, Central, Hong Kong.
- Princethorpe College Regular Giving For Bursaries Raises £11,000!Princethorpe College Development Office are delighted to report that, in the 18 months since it was established, our incredibly generous regular givers have already raised £11,000 towards our Bursary Fund – a fantastic and much appreciated amount.
- Thanking You With Princethorpe Blue!The Development Office were delighted to host Trustees, former and current parents, staff and friends of the college in the Sixth Form dining room for a festive cheese and wine reception.
- Development News: Development Group Members Meet At Wright HassallThe newly formed Development focus group was kindly hosted by Princethorpe parent Robert Lee at the stunning offices of Wright Hassall solicitors in Leamington Spa.
- Development News: Coffee Transforming Young Lives Through Regular GivingMaking a Difference - cutting back on coffee, can help to transform young lives.