Supporting the Foundation
At Princethorpe, our aim is simple; to treat every pupil as an individual, supporting them as they grow into mature, confident, resilient and well-rounded young people with a strong set of moral values to guide them through adult life.
We have established a Development Office to enable the provision of more bursaries to deserving pupils, to update our facilities, and to meet our strategic development plans.
We believe that every child with the potential and passion to benefit from a Princethorpe education should be given the opportunity to learn, grow and develop here.
With your help, we can help more children to benefit from this special education.
To see how bursaries have made a difference to our pupils' lives already, take a look at the short film below.
We hope you will join us on our philanthropic journey.
To make a donation, please visit our How to Support Us page.
To contact the Development Office call 01926 634265 or email
- Development News: Development Group Members Meet At Wright HassallThe newly formed Development focus group was kindly hosted by Princethorpe parent Robert Lee at the stunning offices of Wright Hassall solicitors in Leamington Spa.
- Development News: Coffee Transforming Young Lives Through Regular GivingMaking a Difference - cutting back on coffee, can help to transform young lives.
- Development News: London Donors Meet With College StaffOn Thursday 8 June, former pupils Jide Olanrewaju and Finbarr Roche-Kelly met with the Headmaster and College staff.
- Launch Dinner Starts Making A Difference CampaignOn Friday 3 March the Development Office held a dinner to launch the 'Making a Difference at Princethorpe' campaign. The 50 + 10 Bursary Fund aims to provide at least ten full bursary places to deserving pupils whose families who could otherwise not afford the fees.
- Stepping Back In Time In OxfordOn Wednesday 8 March sixteen Year 11 pupils and four staff travelled to Oxford for an historical visit with a difference.