This page is intended to be a 'one-stop shop' for parents seeking information relating to the school and their children.
- Parent Portal
View your child's timetable, teachers, reports and public exam details and curriculum information.
- Bills and Online Payment
Access your bills and make payments online using your debit or credit card.
Admissions - 01926 624201 - email@example.com
School Reception and General Enquiries - 01926 634200 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Hub including Lost Property - 01926 634260
Termly Co-Curricular Activities - please click here for information.
The Flagpole - The College's bi-weekly e-newsletter.
Follow the College on:
Did you know?
You can download the College calendar onto your mobile device or computer, click on See More Events below and follow the instructions, this is a live calendar and your device will be updated automatically.
Feb 25 Sun
- Second Sunday of Lent
Feb 26 Mon
- 08:40-15:45Year 11 French Mock GCSE OralsLF58 - Tutorial
Feb 27 Tue
- St Mary's Primary School (Aston-le-Walls) visit to the College Chapel
- 08:40-15:45Year 11 French Mock GCSE Orals (LF58)LF58 - Tutorial
- 08:55-15:30Year 12 Business and Economics trip to JLR
- 13:15-13:45Mandarin Club G9 - Food Tech
- 17:30-21:30A-level Chemistry Lecture - Creme Eggs (Birmingham university)University of Birmingham0121 414 3344
Feb 28 Wed
- 08:40-15:45Year 11 MFL GCSE mock orals (LF58)LF58 - Tutorial
- 18:15-22:00Russian State Philharmonic Concert - Music Scholars and Orchestra members (Butterworth Hall)Butterworth Hall
Click above to go to our Sports Calendar of fixtures including team sheets information.
We are very fortunate that a large number of parents are able to offer their time, help and expertise to assist us in many areas of the schools. These include:
- The Parent Teacher Association
- Careers-related activities: interviews, the Careers Fair and Work Experience
- Help with co-curricular activities
If you feel able to help out in any aspect of the College we would be very grateful if you could complete this brief questionnaire, please.