This page is intended to be a 'one-stop shop' for parents seeking information relating to the school and their children.
- Parent Portal
View your child's timetable, teachers, reports and public exam details and curriculum information.
- Bills and Online Payment
Access your bills and make payments online using your debit or credit card.
Admissions - 01926 624201 - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Reception and General Enquiries - 01926 634200 - email@example.com
Student Hub including Lost Property - 01926 634260
Termly Co-Curricular Activities - please click here for information.
The Flagpole - The College's bi-weekly e-newsletter.
Follow the College on:
Did you know?
You can download the College calendar onto your mobile device or computer, click on See More Events below and follow the instructions, this is a live calendar and your device will be updated automatically.
Sep 26 Tue
- European Day of Languages
- 13:05House Languages Competition
Sep 27 Wed
Sep 28 Thu
- 08:30Vocab Express League of Champions
- 09:30-15:00Year 6 Taster Day
- 12:15-13:05Lower Sixth visiting speaker: James Tranter, LIFE - Degrees of Happiness in Relationships
- 12:15-13:05Upper Sixth visiting speaker: Fred Binley, University of Southampton - Interview Skills
- 16:00-17:30Staff ICT User GroupF75 - Conference room
- 18:00South Coast Tour - Parents’ Information Evening (Th)
- 19:00Russia Trip to St Petersburgh and Moscow - Parents’ Information Evening (Th)
Sep 29 Fri
- Michaelmas, Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael's Day
- The Flagpole published
- Vocab Express League of Champions
- 19:00-21:00Headmaster's Quiz and PTA Social for new parents and pupils
Click above to go to our Sports Calendar of fixtures including team sheets information.
We are very fortunate that a large number of parents are able to offer their time, help and expertise to assist us in many areas of the schools. These include:
- The Parent Teacher Association
- Careers-related activities: interviews, the Careers Fair and Work Experience
- Help with co-curricular activities
If you feel able to help out in any aspect of the College we would be very grateful if you could complete this brief questionnaire, please.