The Chevalier Society - Leaving a Gift in Your Will
If you would like to leave a lasting gift to the school you can do so in the form of a legacy in your will. As a registered charity any legacy made to the school is free from Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax.
If you decide to leave a legacy, it is essential that your will is legally drawn up, and correctly witnessed. Unless your affairs are very straightforward, it is best to consult a solicitor rather than try to do it by yourself.
We are immensely appreciative of all gifts as they really do make a difference and help provide funds for both capital projects and bursaries over the long term, which cannot be financed by fee income alone.
If you feel you are able to help in any way, or would like a confidential discussion about how you can help the Foundation, please contact the Development Office on 01926 634265 or email@example.com
To contact the Development Office call 01926 634265 or email
- Princethorpe Supporters Break The £100,000 Barrier!The Development Office was thrilled to receive another regular donation last week pushing the total amount raised to date to over £100,000.
- Festive Thank YouThe Development Office were delighted to host Trustees, former and current parents, staff and friends of the college in the Sixth Form dining room for a festive cheese and wine reception.
- Engineering Professors Return To Princethorpe To Help DT Pupils Build Three 3D PrintersNearly fifty years on from when they boarded at the College, Professors Paul and Peter Cheung returned to Princethorpe last weekend to take 11 lucky GCSE Design Technology pupils on an amazing hands-on journey into the technological advanced world of 3D printing.
- Hong Kong Update - Chairman For OPs Hong Kong and Asia Chapter AppointedFollowing the successful trip to visit the Old Princethorpians in Hong Kong at Easter last year we are delighted to announce that Alan Young (1978 - 1981), has kindly agreed to become the Old Princethorpians Chairman For the Hong Kong and Asia Chapter of the Association.
- St Mary’s Priory Reunion For Very Special Old Princethorpians (VSOPs)On Saturday 22 September we were delighted to welcome to the College some ‘old girls’ from St Mary’s Priory, known to us as ‘Very Special Old Princethorpians (VSOPs).