The Chevalier Society - Leaving a Gift in Your Will
If you would like to leave a lasting gift to the school you can do so in the form of a legacy in your will. As a registered charity any legacy made to the school is free from Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax.
If you decide to leave a legacy, it is essential that your will is legally drawn up, and correctly witnessed. Unless your affairs are very straightforward, it is best to consult a solicitor rather than try to do it by yourself.
We are immensely appreciative of all gifts as they really do make a difference and help provide funds for both capital projects and bursaries over the long term, which cannot be financed by fee income alone.
If you feel you are able to help in any way, or would like a confidential discussion about how you can help the Foundation, please contact the Development Office on 01926 634265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the Development Office call 01926 634265 or email
- Hong Kong Development Visit Abounds With Memories, Hospitality and FriendshipDuring the Easter holidays a contingent from Princethorpe, comprising Headmaster, Ed Hester, his wife, Tracey, Fr Teddy O’Brien MSC, Development Director, Rachel Hadley-Leonard and Old Princethorpians’ Secretary, Melanie Butler journeyed to Hong Kong to meet with past pupils who had boarded at the College from the late 1960s to the 1990s.
- Princethorpe To Host Development Reunion Dinner In Hong KongPrincethorpe College is delighted to be hosting a Development Reunion Dinner for Old Princethorpians on Saturday 14 April 2018 at The Hong Kong Club, 1 Jackson Road, Central, Hong Kong.
- Princethorpe College Regular Giving For Bursaries Raises £11,000!Princethorpe College Development Office are delighted to report that, in the 18 months since it was established, our incredibly generous regular givers have already raised £11,000 towards our Bursary Fund – a fantastic and much appreciated amount.
- Thanking You With Princethorpe Blue!The Development Office were delighted to host Trustees, former and current parents, staff and friends of the college in the Sixth Form dining room for a festive cheese and wine reception.
- Development News: Development Group Members Meet At Wright HassallThe newly formed Development focus group was kindly hosted by Princethorpe parent Robert Lee at the stunning offices of Wright Hassall solicitors in Leamington Spa.