The 50 + 10 Bursary Fund
At present, around 8% of students benefit from some kind of bursary but we are committed to expanding this life changing scheme. We have therefore created the 50+10 Bursary Fund which aims to provide fully funded bursary places for at least ten pupils by our 60th anniversary in 2026.
We are actively seeking Princethorpe supporters to help fund this life changing initiative in addition to looking for support for longer term, capital projects which will enhance the experience of every pupil at Princethorpe.
This support can be made through single gifts or regular donations on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
No gift is too small – gifts of all sizes make a difference.
If you feel you are able to help in any way, or would like a confidential discussion about how you can help the Foundation, please visit the How to Support Us page.
To see how bursaries have made a difference to our pupils' lives already, take a look at the short film below.
Please click on the brochure below to read more about our campaign:
To contact the Development Office call 01926 634265 or email
- St Mary’s Priory Reunion For Very Special Old Princethorpians (VSOPs)On Saturday 22 September we were delighted to welcome to the College some ‘old girls’ from St Mary’s Priory, known to us as ‘Very Special Old Princethorpians (VSOPs).
- Hong Kong Development Visit Abounds With Memories, Hospitality and FriendshipDuring the Easter holidays a contingent from Princethorpe, comprising Headmaster, Ed Hester, his wife, Tracey, Fr Teddy O’Brien MSC, Development Director, Rachel Hadley-Leonard and Old Princethorpians’ Secretary, Melanie Butler journeyed to Hong Kong to meet with past pupils who had boarded at the College from the late 1960s to the 1990s.
- Princethorpe To Host Development Reunion Dinner In Hong KongPrincethorpe College is delighted to be hosting a Development Reunion Dinner for Old Princethorpians on Saturday 14 April 2018 at The Hong Kong Club, 1 Jackson Road, Central, Hong Kong.
- Princethorpe College Regular Giving For Bursaries Raises £11,000!Princethorpe College Development Office are delighted to report that, in the 18 months since it was established, our incredibly generous regular givers have already raised £11,000 towards our Bursary Fund – a fantastic and much appreciated amount.
- Thanking You With Princethorpe Blue!The Development Office were delighted to host Trustees, former and current parents, staff and friends of the college in the Sixth Form dining room for a festive cheese and wine reception.