The 50 + 10 Bursary Fund
At present, around 8% of students benefit from some kind of bursary but we are committed to expanding this life changing scheme. We have therefore created the 50+10 Bursary Fund which aims to provide fully funded bursary places for at least ten pupils by our 60th anniversary in 2026.
We are actively seeking Princethorpe supporters to help fund this life changing initiative in addition to looking for support for longer term, capital projects which will enhance the experience of every pupil at Princethorpe.
This support can be made through single gifts or regular donations on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
No gift is too small – gifts of all sizes make a difference.
If you feel you are able to help in any way, or would like a confidential discussion about how you can help the Foundation, please visit the How to Support Us page.
To see how bursaries have made a difference to our pupils' lives already, take a look at the short film below.
Please click on the brochure below to read more about our campaign:
To contact the Development Office call 01926 634265 or email
- Festive Thank YouThe Development Office were delighted to host Trustees, former and current parents, staff and friends of the college in the Sixth Form dining room for a festive cheese and wine reception.
- Engineering Professors Return To Princethorpe To Help DT Pupils Build Three 3D PrintersNearly fifty years on from when they boarded at the College, Professors Paul and Peter Cheung returned to Princethorpe last weekend to take 11 lucky GCSE Design Technology pupils on an amazing hands-on journey into the technological advanced world of 3D printing.
- Hong Kong Update - Chairman For OPs Hong Kong and Asia Chapter AppointedFollowing the successful trip to visit the Old Princethorpians in Hong Kong at Easter last year we are delighted to announce that Alan Young (1978 - 1981), has kindly agreed to become the Old Princethorpians Chairman For the Hong Kong and Asia Chapter of the Association.
- St Mary’s Priory Reunion For Very Special Old Princethorpians (VSOPs)On Saturday 22 September we were delighted to welcome to the College some ‘old girls’ from St Mary’s Priory, known to us as ‘Very Special Old Princethorpians (VSOPs).
- Hong Kong Development Visit Abounds With Memories, Hospitality and FriendshipDuring the Easter holidays a contingent from Princethorpe, comprising Headmaster, Ed Hester, his wife, Tracey, Fr Teddy O’Brien MSC, Development Director, Rachel Hadley-Leonard and Old Princethorpians’ Secretary, Melanie Butler journeyed to Hong Kong to meet with past pupils who had boarded at the College from the late 1960s to the 1990s.